Sunday, March 16, 2008

Texas Pinball Festival Photos

My good friend Rick tooks these photos at the Texas Pinball Festival and was kind enough to send them to me. We all had a great time. The kids and I were there all day Saturday, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:20 p.m. We were planning to stay till midnight, but sore hands, weary feet, and tired eyeballs dictated otherwise (we had also gone to the festival the night before).


Me playing one of my favorite pins, Lord of the Rings.


Saturday afternoon, I took a break from the machines to sign my book. It was nice to get off my feet for awhile, sell a few books, and talk video games with some friendly folks. Thanks to festival organizer Craig for hosting the autographing, and to Rick for bringing the Atari and the retro television set.


Pinball wizard and Karaoke queen Katie playing a little Seawitch.


Me playing one of the more than 100 machines that were set up on free play. The picture makes me look fat, but it's just my baggy shirt (I swear!).

No comments: